2017 Fall Season Schedule
2017 Playoff Bracket
PLAYOFFS - UPDATED
I want to remind everyone that we have decided to have a "Single Seeded Elimination Playoff" for the 2017 Fall Bocce Playoffs. The teams will be permitted to have a walker in the playoffs IF NEEDED. The 2017 Fall Season has some changes that impacted the standings. The captains had voted to "Not make up rainouts" during the season. This had changed the standings for each evening. Standings are by: 1st Match Win %, if any tied then 2nd Head to Head between them, then if there are any ties, 3rd Game Win %, 4th Total Net Points. Once the top 4 teams are decided each evening, then those 24 teams are ranked 1st Match Win %, 2nd Game Win % then 3rd Total Net Points.
Also, since our playoffs are a LOT shorter, our Championship Game (barring any weather related delays) will be on FRIDAY, October 27th ! !
Coming Soon: Playoff Bracket
STANDINGS Week #11
STANDINGS Week #10
STANDINGS Week #9
STANDINGS Week #8
STANDINGS Week #7
STANDINGS WEEK #6
STANDINGS WEEK #5
STANDINGS WEEK #4
STANDINGS WEEK #3
STANDINGS WEEK #2
STANDINGS WEEK #1
If you missed the captains meeting on Wednesday, here is an update.
- Fall will have Inter-League.
- Rainouts will not be made up.
- Re-scheduling of games is not permitted unless there are extreme circumstances. You are permitted to play your game prior to the scheduled date.
- You have until August 13th to make changes to your roster.
- Shorter Playoffs - We have adopted a "Single Elimination" tournament bracket.
- You will be permitted to have a walker in the playoffs.
- Standings will be decided on the Match win %, if there are any ties then Head to Head, then Game Win %, then the Total Net Points.
- Established a "Bocce Auxilliary". Still working on the details, but it will consist of a bunch of volunteers that are willing to lend a helping hand. Stay tuned for more information.
2017 Fall Season Registration
Registration for the 2017 Fall Bocce Season is on Monday, July 17th at 6:00 - 8:00 at the CBC Club. All captains from the 2016 Fall Season are invited back.
Here are your registration forms. Please have them completed with full payment at registration.
You will also need to have a PAID 2017 CBC Membership. Sometimes it's more convenient to get the membership prior to registration. Please see CBC Bartender prior to registration.
Here is the Registration form that you will need. Download and fill in COMPLETELY.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Timinski at 484-716-0213 or [email protected]
CLICK HERE for forms